Monday, July 11, 2011

Learning about me

You've found me. Frankly, my family members (the ones I allow to know this blog exists) may be surprised to be sitting in their chair reading these words. I am the only person I know who at the tender age of 12, singlehandedly almost destroyed plumbing in a home with oatmeal cookies gone bad. To my credit... I did just try to dump them down the drain.From that point on, I was the butt of most cooking jokes! Now, they ask me to bring food their gatherings all the time. Guess who's laughing now, folks!

The only other things you need to know: I am me, or am at least, trying to find me. After 33 years on this planet, I am just beginning to figure out who that is. I am a hopeless romantic who likes to believe there is a little good in every person, you just have to see it. I want to change the world, or at least a little corner of it. I despise injustice and close minded people. I love my family and hold them close to my heart. I love all things fantasy and live for the fall. I love to cook. I DO love walks on the beach, but enjoy walks through the woods just as much. I love travel, but am always glad to come home.

Read my words if you like- maybe you'll find yourself too.

1 comment:

  1. wow, cookies down the drain? that outshines my latest clogging of the sink with about a cup of cooled (and therefor hardened) butter... :]

    glad you're blogging cousin! can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete